Diploma is a certified course offered by educational institutions and colleges which focus on improving your knowledge and skills in the specific area of your interest and to make you employment ready.

Yes, a diploma course is a recognized certified course and it offers you with specific skill required in performing a task. Hence, many leading organizations and industries prefer to hire diploma graduates as they are equipped with knowledge and skills required to be productive in their specific field of work.

Yes, HIET is approved by DOTE which is mandatory for any institution offering technical courses to certify that the polytechnic institution is following the quality standards and the regulations of DOTE.

Yes, you are eligible to pursue a diploma course after completion of 10th grade or passing any equivalent examination approved by DOTE.

The medium of instruction followed in this institution is English.

The duration of the course consists of six consecutive semesters/ 3years which include Theory and practical classes followed as per the curriculum.

Yes, the institution is committed to providing excellent internship and training programs for the benefit of students and has signed MoU’s with leading organizations like Renault Nissan Automotive India Private Limited, RANE Madras, Lotte Corporation India Ltd., M/s Volkswagen Group sales India Pvt.Ltd and so on…

Yes, this is a Co- educational institution and is committed to providing quality education to both male and female students.

Yes, our institution provides well furnished hostel facility for a comfortable stay.

Payment of tuition fee can be done in two installments per year. Each semester fee must be paid at the stipulated time.

No, you cannot pay the exam fee to DOTE; it should be paid directly to the respective college or institute only.

No, you cannot download the hall ticket from website. You may receive it directly from the principal of the respective polytechnic college.

You will get 6 chances (3 years) to clear all your arrears, if you have not cleared your papers after 6 chances, you will get 2 more additional chances in the next calendar year.

You may approach the DOTE computer centre with a proof of writing your exam along with a request letter from the college principal.

You might not have completed the course within the prescribed time limit.

You must secure a minimum of 30 out of 75 in external and an aggregate of 40 out of 100 for a pass in any subject.

You will appear for only one subject in the latest scheme which will be equivalent to both of your arrear papers. The mark obtained in this subject will be posted in both of your arrear subjects and result will be declared.

HIET is a pioneer institute offering technical education to students, with academic excellence since 1966. The institution has been awarded “BEST POLYTECHNIC INSTITUTE” Tamil Nadu and has been recognized for its excellent infrastructure facilities – spread across the 25 acres campus, advanced industry based workshops and reputed industrial collaborations.

Yes, the institution has a dedicated placement cell which has been actively working for the placement of students by conducting various training programs, seminars and regular campus interview. The institution has successfully placed around 75% of students across leading industries and has won the “BEST PLACEMENT AWARD” for its diligent efforts.